Saturday, June 22, 2013

Colours I'm currently loving!

1) CORAL

In the last month itself I've shopped for quite a few coral items- coral tops and shirts, coral lip colours and nail lacquers but I just can't get enough of it! I love how it gives you a pop, without being loud or in-the-face, and the element of sophistication it adds to your look. I love the colour so much, I would even love to do up my living room in this shade.




2) LIME GREEN

There was a time when green, all shades of which, fell into my list of most hated colours. Gladly that phase has not been long because oh how wrong was I! It's such a bold and bright colour, lime green especially, and spells fresh in caps. I suggest wearing not much of it at a time, maybe neon nails, as a contrast to an all white/black outfit, or a sheer neon blouse. Beware though, it's not a colour for the faint-hearted!




3) FUSCHIA

It's the only colour which can be strong yet demure and feminine at the same time. And fuschia lips! Sigh! I save it for the special occasions ;)


Don't these make black and white seem so boring?!

(All images courtesy pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment